The Langdale Company for more than a century has created jobs in the communities in which it operates through diversified affiliate companies. With an average tenure of more than 7 years among our approximately 1,300 employees, The Langdale Company is proud that more than 43 percent of our employees have been with the company more than 10 years and:
- 356 employees have more than 10 years of experience with the company;
- 149 employees have more than 20 years of experience with the company;
- 49 employees have more than 30 years of experience with the company.
Our employees tell us that their long tenures with The Langdale Company are directly attributable to the company’s focus on doing right by our customers and communities. In the words of one of our founders, “We want the thrill of seeing satisfied employees.”
In addition to sharing the Company’s values, our employees also share in the following benefit package:
- The Langdale Company’s Health, Pharmacy & Dental Plans are self funded, so the Company – not an insurance company – pays these claim costs.
- When enrolled in The Langdale Health Benefit Plan, the Company also provides employees with Group-Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Other benefits include:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan;
- Paid Vacation & Holidays;
- Education Reimbursement;
- Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Child Care Flex Plan;
- Wellness and Disease Management program benefits (flu shots, smoking cessation, physical exams and screenings);
- Vision Plan; and
- Various supplemental products including, but not limited to, short term disability, long term disability, critical care, cancer, accident, term life and whole life.
Employee benefits equal approximately 30 percent of the total wage and benefit compensation package (includes Social Security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment benefits). Eligibility, coverage, terms and conditions are subject to applicable guiding documents (plan descriptions, policies, handbooks, etc.).
To learn more about employment opportunities at The Langdale Company, please click on the affiliate company of your choice – and then visit its website.