Timothy S. Adams
Timothy (Tim) Adams serves as General Manager of Langdale Forest Products, Co(LFP) and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of plant operations to promote a safe, healthy and progressive culture.
Tim began his career in 1979 with Louisiana Pacific at their MDF facility in Clayton, AL. In 1989, he was tasked with starting up the Athens OSB mill and held the role of plant manager for seven years. From 1996 through 2009, Tim worked for Georgia-Pacific, managing five mills from West Virginia to Florida. Where, during his tenure he was awarded several APA Safety awards for his success in creating a safe, accident-free work place. In February of 2009, he joined Langboard, Inc. as a project manager, until accepting his current role of general manager at LFP in February, 2011.
A native of Alabama, Tim and his wife Lycrecia have two children, Lauren and Stephen.
“The Langdale Company is built upon a strong foundation of ethics, innovation, and customer service. Langdale Forest Products takes pride in upholding these values while promoting a safe workplace environment. Our goal is to create a positive experience for customers and employees of LFP.”
Doug Daugherty serves as Assistant General Manager of Langdale Forest Products, Co. (LFP) and is responsible for assisting the General Manager in all aspects of plant operations to promote a safe, healthy and progressive culture.
- • Controller, Langboard, Inc., OSB – 1989
• Controller, Langdale Forest Products, Co. – 1994 to present
• Affiliate Accountant, in addition to LFP Controller responsibilities – 1999
• Responsible for overseeing accounting operations of TLC Building Components, Langdale International Trading Co., and Industrial Cutting Tools accounting operations
• Controller, Composite Materials Technology, LLC – 2003
• Controller, Kilgore Construction, LLC – 2003
• Controller, CMT South Carolina, LLC – 2004 to 2008
• Controller, LANCO Trucking, Inc. – 2006 to present
A native of Valdosta, GA, Doug is a member of Leadership Lowndes Class of 1999.
Doug and his wife, Stacie, have one son and one daughter. They are members of Forrest Park Church of Christ, where he serves as a Deacon.